Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Custom Horse Trailers If You Were Going To Purchase A Horse Trailer, What Would You Need The Sales Person To Offer?

If you were going to purchase a horse trailer, what would you need the sales person to offer? - custom horse trailers

I am interviewing for a job selling high-end vans truly custom, luxury homes, and The Whole Nine Yards. I have great sales background and I am sure that many know about horses, but I want this intervew shine. I need this job to my husband's move to new duty station before he comes home from Iraq! What kind of question, characteristics you are looking for. That the business close to you and what are the most important things on the trailer for their needs and their horses. I answered these questions, but I wanted a general idea! Any help is a plus! Thank you very much! Oh ... and what are their favorite brands of trailers? Thank you!

1 comment:

Cowgirl said...

Hello, since I never had the chance to spend much money on a trailer, and I know that no traces of being an immigrant here recently, so it can help the second part of the question.
As the first part when you go to a specific task, then no matter what are the qualities I want, is a question whose properties are for sale.
When I was looking for contracts, I want someone who speaks the same language as my customers, and may well set from the outset, questions about making themselves and their horses, and what they order. I would like to be able to meet a standard trailer, just talk with them, without recognizing that they are interviewed. I want to sell you in a position to the best aspects of my trailer without running for the opposition.

As a customer, I want someone who really listens to what I say and what does his best to fit my needs. I want someone who gives me the feeling that I am his biggest CUS ClockTomer yet, and that 100% of their attention is on me when I am with them. I have someone who can examine the financial aspects, without being ashamed, and they can hear what my budget and is trying to be close to him.

Hope this helps and good luck with your new job!

Post a Comment