Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fresh Goji Berries Is It OK That My 14-month-old Baby Does Not Eat Meat Every Day?

Is it OK that my 14-month-old baby does not eat meat every day? - fresh goji berries

Lentils and chickpeas are days of eating the meat. Other parts of the diet, Goji berries, wheat germ, yogurt, cereal, cheese, vegetables and fresh fruit products, etc. I read that Quorn should eat nuts and seeds, but do not know how to give. .. especially because I also read that should not nuts and seeds, it is much older.

5 comments:

Mrs said...

My baby is five months and eats pureed food previously HES HES vegetables and fruit once a chicken! I also have a 6-year-old son who loves sausage, but they are so fattening and I refuse to Quorn, Quorn mince and burgers as the meat we eat is really chicken! What they do is very good, the cheese is good food for meat-eaters who do not

Mother to 1,expecting another =) said...

I give my 14 months ... I eat everything practiclly I can only hope that the nuts until you're older, if you know someone in your family with peanut allergy to nuts. My brother told me my doctor to wait until my son over 2 he was nuts. But, as often as you eat the meat is probably good enough for him.

ツ said...

That's totally beautiful! Most recommend that you avoid nuts because of their highly allergenic as "if they are not affected and your insurance, then I tried the peanut butter or almond butter and nuts to give, the age level is a risk of choking. Good luck!

better mom than u said...

Quorn is
Many forms are in good health, mushrooms can cure cancer
No MSG in Quorn
Nuts and seeds can turn into nut butter with a food processor
If the child now eats vegetables, then you have allergies to nuts
to go
Albumin is protein ..

nicxx20x... said...

seem to get enough to eat helthy me:)

and replacement of meat in their diet

Post a Comment