Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lumb Inside Vergina To All Dentists: HELP!?

To all dentists: HELP!? - lumb inside vergina

I had a root canal started last Wednesday. My dentist told me that 2 of the 3 roots were already dead, and 3 were heavily infected. It is with temporary filling.

I left the city on Friday and Saturday during the mandible, including the muscles under the chin and neck ... and even the ears ached horribly.

I kept quiet and waited until Monday morning .... But I called a dentist in the city, said the infection probably darvacet and called a recipe for pain and antibiotics for an infection. So, I've been on antibiotics since yesterday afternoon, the company said Thursday. I now no missed doses.

I went to the dentist discussed on Tuesday and decided it was better to wait "and let the antibiotics.

Now a fairly large disk, tusk in my rubber (tongue side) under and between the infected and the tooth next door. (infected tooth, my tooth at the bottom) on the left side. Yesterday I had to gargle salt water ... This morning tusk was older, an ER-white head and little or very littlef could, when I went ... which was very painful.

Do you think my dentist is on the right track? Is there anything you can do if they accelerate the healing process? This package hurts ... ACE the tooth was out, it's still very painful, but at this moment, now, everything hurts jaw ...

Suggestions would be SOOOO appreciated.

1 comment:

LX said...

If your dentist is good, nothing can be done at this time

Post a Comment