Friday, February 12, 2010

Beetel Modem 220bx Firewire Driver How Do I Do Port Forwarding With Beetel 220 Bx Modem And Linksys Router?

How do i do port forwarding with beetel 220 bx modem and linksys router? - beetel modem 220bx firewire driver

I have a modem and 220bx BeeTel Airtel and Linksys wireless router. I try the port forwarding for my azureus download faster. I managed to add details to my page from Linksys, but the NAT test is still negative. stipulates that the port is closed. I read somewhere that states with 2 routers, I have to give the data in the others. There I have a problem. Everyone seems to have an advanced configuration option on its Web BeeTel. i dont have! How do I solve this problem?

1 comment:

Wesley H 1980 said...

Most modems (unless your modem / router combo) has a page of art, but no option for the transfer of ports, because it has only 1 output.

But glad to see your device in www.portforward.com

This page offers a variety of devices inlclude step by step instructions with screenshots. Start by you (the program so I can only say that the forward port. If you what ports and choose either know), then select a device.

Note: If you have a static IP address, your local IP, you can change your future fouling. Check your IP address defined in the router. This page also provides instructions on configuring static IP, so that it will change you.

Post a Comment