Friday, February 19, 2010

Synchronize Pro X Rapidshare External Hardrive: G Drive Mini (320GB) Misfortune.?

External Hardrive: G drive mini (320GB) misfortune.? - synchronize pro x rapidshare

When I bought a MacBook Pro year I bought an external hard disk mini hard drive called G (http://store.apple.com/us/product/TX116VC/A) 320. I could picture so that it works on Windows and OS X operating system, because I ran in the dual MAC. A few months later, assemble a custom PC on XP and when I connect to the outside, refused to work. The power light is on the cover, but show no flashing lights that the disk sync with your PC, and I can hear the spinning. I tried to buy food, to connect via USB and FireWire 400 and 800, but no luck. I even tried on a MacBook Pro with friends, but nothing happened get in touch. I sent manufucturer and said they couldnt find out,what was going on, and I do not want the data contained therein, which lost him back and asked me to a special recovery = $ 200-300 to be found. It is naturally stronger, but why not convert your hard drive?

No comments:

Post a Comment