Saturday, February 20, 2010

Does Pepcide Complete Have Asprin In It My Dog Is Sick! Throwing Up!?

My dog is sick! Throwing up!? - does pepcide complete have asprin in it

Yesterday about 3 hours or so my son of 9 bits (nine) vomit Books poodle. Just getting up from a nap, when he vomited. As in 6 different locations. Perging but not so thick. At that time, each piece had to go and throw a little more. We last night she slept all night, then he went back this morning at 7 or 8 hours, then it was fine until 30 minutes before starting it again. Then, about 5 minutes after he is risen! After reaching a good bit of drinking was not (was yesterday, or food, but ate baby food chicken today) and my brother thinks it's a little gasp, and is a bit shaky. His nose was dry, but now she is wet, but I'm not sureT water (which was about 5 or 10 minutes) or if it improves.

Please help, is a welcome advice. Also someone suggested to give Pepcid AC or something.

It took him to wait for the vet, but the nurse told us tillthis afternoon and he seemed to be improving, but now I'm not so sure.

Tips are greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Sarah and Shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment