Monday, February 1, 2010

Glory Holes 23321 Can You Help Me Remember That Man That Serially Targeted Gay Men Through Glory Holes?

Can you help me remember that man that serially targeted gay men through glory holes? - glory holes 23321

I think I remember about a man who walked in the gay neighborhoods, and sat down for use in a bin with a gay glory hole, gay and nail if they would cut off his penis with a pair of trimmers .. ..

Does anyone remember?

Can someone show me a link to them or can tell me exactly how things were ....

4 comments:

imsohott said...

ewwww ok thats just creepy. Spooky RLY. No, I do not remember, and I do not know
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3

Jordy said...

It is effin scared

If I never do that I'm traumatized now.

Sunlight said...

Sounds like an urban legend to me.

bootitgood for DR DORIS said...

I heard the story before, but I heard it was a gay man to your collection "

Post a Comment