Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ringworm In Yorkie Puppy The Puppy Shop Where I Bought My Yorkie?

The puppy shop where i bought my yorkie? - ringworm in yorkie puppy

I went to the store to get a puppy, and he happens to fall on the most expensive thing! I really do not know what kind of questions for the purchase of the owner befor. But he told me that my Yorkie in Korea, currently with all vaccines and is healthy, and he is registered, and has up to 4 generations pedigree, and should soon receive all the paperwork. There are more than a month and loss of hair on the ear was finally left foot and ringworm. I thought it was dry spots and nothing else. There are more than a month and went to the store for paper work and registration documents (2x) ask, and told me that I will soon receive, because Korea was a dog take would do more. Is that correct? So everything seems so far away fish.

1 comment:

rockjock... said...

If it smells fishy, because it is. Puppy saves the bulk of their puppies from puppy mills. Why import a Korean dog when you can benefit from special from a backyard breeder here at home? If you do not give the papers to prove that the dog had his shots, take him to the vet and get your update as soon as possible! All papers and documents for the registration of an imported animals must be with that animal, are not sent at a later date. This is particularly true for the registration of animal vaccines. And the United States has imposed a quarantine for animals, so if you have a very young puppy, you certainly teased.

Post a Comment