Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Black Forgiveness Poems What Do You Think About My Poems???[4 Short Poems]PLZ READ AND COMMENT!!:)?

What do you think about my poems???[4 short poems]PLZ READ AND COMMENT!!:)? - black forgiveness poems

Tears (Hiaku)
Tears roll down my cheeks
Because I am a foot injury
I am in defeat

My love
My love for you is like blood through my Come
always present but never seen
The tattoo on the skin there is always forever
in time for eternity

Dying Wish
I'm sitting in this room
Surrounded by darkness
Razor blade in his hand
so close to Vien
to consider my fate
I hope you understand
So, if this is my last night
I have a death wish
Read my words of farewell letter
and give me your forgiveness

Addiction
She told me to stop this
This would not be better, but has deteriorated
Sinking in quicksand
More and more each cut
addictoin this is a Death Grip On Me
Excuse me, but what do you think that this time would help me?
final minutes, but the scars for a lifetime
I need help to kill this horrible addiction
U I can not believe that they are sucked into this spiral of black hole with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment